- 12 eggs
- 1 Cup Almond or Soy milk
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 4oz (1/2 8oz. blk.) Sharp Cheddar Cheese Grated
- 2oz. Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 2 Cups chopped Zucchini (I use largest setting-6mm or 1/4in., on a Mandolin Slicer)
- ½ Cup Chopped-1/4in. Red Bell Pepper
- 1/3 Cup Onion Chopped 1/4in.
Mix together first three ingredients and refrigerate
Shred cheese in separate bowls and refrigerate
In a skillet cook onion till tender then add bell pepper till tender then add zucchini till tender. Pour off extra liquid(if any)
Coat muffin pans with cooking spray (2 pans with 12 large muffin holes)
Divide vegies into 24 muffin cups
Divide Sharp Cheddar Cheese then Parmesan Cheese into the pans
Pour egg mixture evenly into pans(approx. ½ cup each or approx. ¾ full) Don’t over fill cups for they will rise and then fall back into cups while cooling.
Bake at 325 degrees for 7 minutes, turn and bake another 7 minutes
Serves 12 people 2 muffins each!
You can freeze and reheat in oven if you want to do this all ahead! I defrost overnight and heat and a 350 degree oven for approx. 12-14 minutes wrapped loosely in tin foil.