- 1 can Mexicorn Drained
- 2 cans Black Beans Drained
- 2 Bunches of Green Onions Chopped
- 2 Cans Rotel Tomatoes
- 2 Tomatoes Chopped
- 1 bunch Fresh Cilantro Chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Mix all of the above ingredients and let it sit overnight.
The next day add as little or as much as you prefer to your raw scrambled eggs and cook till eggs are done. You could spoon it on the side if you don’t want to cook it in the eggs. I do this with larger crowds because some people like more than others.
- Makes a great dip to use with tortilla chips
- Excellent over grilled chicken and fish.