- 8 eggs beaten w1/4 cup water
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons minced chives or green onion
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Marjoram-split in half
- ¼ cup onion chopped small
- 1 tomato chopped and drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Combine eggs, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and chives using a wire wisk.
In a 10-12 inch nonstick skillet(oven proof skillet up to 400 degree oven) heat one tablespoon of the oil and half the zucchini and marjoram until tender. Approx 3-5 min. Then repeat with the remaining zucchini and set aside in a bowl.
Add another tad of oil and sauté the tomato, onions and garlic until onions are tender.
Return zucchini to the skillet evenly distributing it. Add the egg mixture and cook on med heat for about 3 minutes or until the bottom of the frittata is just set.
Place it in the oven at 350 and cook for another 12-15 minutes or until it is completely set and a light golden brown. Invert onto a place, slice and serve.
Yields 6-8 servings