Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce presents Fairhope’s 59th Annual Arts and Crafts Festival in Fairhope, AL, March 18, 19 and 20, 2011. The local event hours are 10 am – 5 pm daily and there is no admission charge.
More Info: Over 230 exhibitors from throughout the nation will bring their best works to show and sell. Live entertainment will be going on throughout the three-day event and unique cuisine will be served up in the food court. It all takes place on the streets of beautiful downtown Fairhope, Alabama. In past years, the event has attracted more than 200,000 visitors to the area.
Last year the event attracted more than 250,000 visitors to the area. The festival was chosen as one of the top 20 events in the southeast for March by the Alabama Bureau of Tourism & Travel.
Explore the Area Culinary Offerings, The BandB suggests:
- Locals – Home of The Best Specialty Burgers on The Eastern Shore
- Pinzones Italian – Authentic Italian and Extensive Wine List
- R Bistro – French Dining Offering Cajun & Creole Seafood
- The Warehouse Bakery and Donuts – Made From Scratch Eatery
- The Wash House – Fine Dining Offering Southern Specialties