Fall in the Gulf Shores of Alabama is nothing short of spectacular. The weather is cooler, the crowds are gone, the rates are kinder and the food only continues to get better! Here are the top reasons to book a fall getaway to the Gulf Shores.
Make a Splash with Perfect Weather
The weather is simply perfect during fall in Alabama, yet you can still enjoy the warmth of the water. Here are the top water sports to enjoy this fall:
Cycle the Coast on a Biking Adventure
Biking the Gulf Shores and Orange Beach is something everyone must experience. From exploring the marshes to the woods, there are diverse landscapes to uncover on your bike. There are also miles of lovely trails lining shops and businesses as well as the world-famous sugar white dunes. Find out more about Alabama biking adventures.
Rent bikes from:
- Beach Bike Rentals
- Gulf State Park Boats and Bikes
- Tiki’s Bike Shack
- Pedego Electric Bicycles Orange Beach
Hot Tip: We recommend biking through Gulf State Park which is the perfect hub for biking.
Attend a Fun Fall Festival
What can possibly be more fun than a fall festival? The Gulf Shores and Orange Beach are home to some of the best festivals of the year.
- National Shrimp Festival – Gulf Shores, AL
- Chicago Street Supper Club – Foley, AL
- Jubilee Festival of Arts – Daphne, AL
- Elberta German Sausage Festival – Elberta, AL
- AGCZoo Brew & Boo at the Zoo – Birmingham, AL
- Oyster Cook-Off & Craft Beer Weekend – Gulf Shores, AL
- Annual Frank Brown International Songwriters’ Festival – located at different venues
- Blue Angels Homecoming Air Show – Pensacola, FL
- Coastal Half Marathon and 5k Run – Orange Beach, AL
*Events can change so make sure to double check before you book your fall getaway.
If you are interested in joining us for one of our world-famous festivals or events, check out our Gulf Shores events calendar for more information.
Treat Yourself at an Award-Winning Bed and Breakfast
We are honored to have won national recognition for our Alabama bed and breakfast and service. Let us pamper you this fall in one of our five stunning rooms all with private baths. We are close to everything yet off the beaten path and a world apart. Enjoy the ultimate fall getaway to remember.Book Now