Moore Bros. General Merchandise has been a very important part of Magnolia Springs’ history for the last 75 years. The current location was built in 1922 and served the community faithfully until it closed in 1993. Today it is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. Moore Brothers Market is a historic staple of Magnolia Springs that served for many years as the centerpiece of a growing village, now revived to a modern day grocery store with fine wines, meats and other essentials for the villagers and passersby.
Stop by adjoining Jesse’s Restaurant and see Owner Nicole Houser and Executive Chef Gannon Leary. Gannon’s creations reflect the influence of his hometown, Long Beach, MS and also nearby New Orleans cuisine. We all love Louisiana Cajun and Creole cookin’…right?
Moore Bros Market Features:
- Jesses Restaurant with the freshest, ingredients to the delicious, mouth-watering seasonings, Jesse’s menu will keep you wanting more and coming back whether it’s for Lunch or Dinner.
- The Cold Hole Bar for that special wine or cold concoction. Daniella and Wade are there to serve up a wide selection from the bar menu.
- Wine List-known for years for an extensive wine list. Jesse’s on the Side carries hundreds of wines from all over the world.
- Bakery & Grocery– stop in early mornings to grab a Free Trade Organic Coffee, Latte, Cappuccino or espresso, herbal teas. Jennifer will offer fresh baked goodies.
- Daily Hot Bar-Daily starting at 11AM Jesse’s Chefs cooks up the best of country cookin’.
- MEAT DEPT-In house butcher
- Catering Services– available here at Jesse’s or at the location of your choice.
All within walking distance of Magnolia Springs Bed and Breakfast, an Magnolia Springs Alabama historic bed and breakfast inn offering hotel alternative lodging on Alabama’s beautiful Gulf Coast. For Alabama Vacation Rentals, we are your Alabama Vacation Destination. No deposits, exit fees, cleaning fees, lodging tax, etc.
Read my Beach Blog Get back to classic southern hospitality, book your stay today. As always, your comments are welcome below.