When you stay with us at our Alabama Inn, you are minutes from a world of culinary delight, and what better time to indulge in top-notch cuisine than when you’re on vacation? After checking in and doing one of the amazing activities the area has to offer, we know you will work up a hardy appetite. To cure your hunger, we recommend checking out one of these top restaurants in Gulf Shores, Fairhope, and Magnolia Springs!
- Jesse’s Restaurant has been one of Magnolia Springs’ culinary staples since its opening as Moore Bros Store in 1922. Just five minutes from our inn, guests can enjoy a miraculous fine dining experience, while tasting popular dishes including wet-aged certified Angus beef, bone-in chops and rack, savory seafood, salads, and more. If you want to include this romantic stop during your Alabama getaway, be sure to make a reservation.
- Wolf Bay Lodge is hands down the best seafood in Magnolia, near Foley. This Baldwin County gem serves the highest quality ingredients with the added bonus of a charming historic ambiance. Some of our favorites include the shrimp and grits, shrimp scampi, cha cha’s crab dip, lobster chowder, and any of the fresh catch dishes.
- Gelato Joe’s is a must for anyone looking to experience the town’s best-kept Italian secret, and we recommend stopping by for lunch. There is never a shortage of classic pasta dishes, yummy desserts, and colorful cocktails. This is also a wonderful place to show off your karaoke talent in the tiki bar!
- Tin Top Restaurant & Oyster Bar, also known as the pearl of Bon Secour, provides visitors with a casual atmosphere where they can indulge in fresh seafood and quality ingredients with a Cajun Country flare. From crabcakes and cocktails to savory steaks and an oyster bar, guests will not be disappointed with this New Orleans inspired eatery.
- C’est Le Vin Wine Bar – Wine, Spirits, Craft Beer accompanied by charcuterie Boards and other tapas. Located at OWA Amusement Park in Foley, AL
- Fisher’s at Orange Beach Marina, named the South’s Best Restaurant in 2019 by Southern Living, lives up to their title with a variety of hand-crafted appetizers, mouth-watering entrees, soup, salads, extensive wine lists, and spirits. The best part about Fisher’s is there are two restaurants under one roof. You can enjoy a peaceful and more formal waterfront dining experience upstairs or a meal with a much more relaxed feel at Fisher’s Dockside, which is also waterfront.
- Cobalt, The Restaurant, located in Orange Beach, offers the absolute best views of the Gulf Shores coastline. While adoring the gorgeous scenery, visitors will also taste a combination of authentic and flavorful dishes crafted by renowned chefs in three different kitchens. Some of their popular coastline items include Shrimp Fra Diavolo, tuna and avocado steak, and of course, wonderful seafood entrees caught daily.
- Villaggio Grille, located at The Wharf entertainment complex, has some of the best Italian food in all of Alabama. If you choose to dine here, we recommend pairing some of their flavor-rich wines with their chicken scaloppini or veal marsala and then finish the evening with a delicious tiramisu.
- Lulu’s Gulf Shores is great for bigger groups looking to host a gathering, party, or any special occasion. Their causal and laid-back atmosphere sets the tone for a fun evening filled with coastal cuisine. Visitors can sit back and enjoy the nightly live music, the beach arcade, or grab a drink at the bar.
- Big Fish Restaurant is perfect for those wanting an elegant night out in Orange Beach. Great for anniversary dinners or a romantic occasion, guests can order from their signature sushi menu or order something more classic like a savory steak or catch of the day.
- Cosmo’s Restaurant and Bar is far from ordinary with their unique menus and “off the beaten path” atmosphere. Anyone craving an eclectic dining experience will want to try out their culinary masterpieces, including the chicken roulade wrapped in bacon, the sesame seared tuna, and the traditional crab cakes with a twist.
- The Wash House will leave your stomach full and your taste buds happy. Their featured fresh local seafood, innovative entrees, and an excellent wine list and cocktail menu are served in an elegant setting. We recommend dining here if you’re wanting a romantic night out with your loved one.
- The Camellia Café (temporarily closed) is an intimate downtown venue offering a wide selection of small plates, entrees, and classic cocktails. Rated as Baldwin Country’s top fine dining, you will be blown away with their atmosphere and delicious menu items, including local blue crab cakes, crispy Georgia quail, and pan-roasted duck breast. Yum!
No matter what area you decide to venture off to during your stay, you will not have any trouble finding a delicious eatery, restaurant, or café during your Alabama getaway. If you are looking for something a little more specific, stop by our front desk to get more recommendations from our staff. Cheers to satisfying your hunger!