We are thrilled that our state is on the road to recovery from COVID-19. The travel ban in Alabama has been lifted, and with many guests like you planning their first getaway of the season, we’re here to make sure your stay is safe, enjoyable, and truly a relaxing respite from the stress of everyday life. Due to our smaller property size, social distancing is easily accomplished with limited numbers of people on property. Read on for the changes we have made to allow you to travel and get away with confidence at our Magnolia Springs hotel.
Stay Small, Stay Safe at Our Top Rated B&B
- Guest rooms are meticulously cleaned after every guest.
- We have removed all items (quilts, throw pillows, guide books, magazines, etc.) from bedrooms that can’t be laundered or cleaned.
- Decorative quilts and blankets have been replaced with all new blankets and third top sheets.
- All linens are being washed with each checkout.
- Robes are available upon request.
- Housekeeping service is by request for stays of 2 or less nights. Housekeeping provided for those staying 3 or more nights unless declined.
- Dining room tables are now six feet apart to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- Both indoor and outdoor dining options are available.
- Breakfast is now staggered from 8:00am to 10:00am so you can savor with privacy and comfort.
Enhanced Environmental Cleaning
Though we have always been known for a clean facility, we have added to that our sanitation practices of common touch points throughout and are taking extra efforts to keep our rooms and public areas safe and clean for you, our employees and the community at large. While our inn remains open, we understand that you might choose to stay at home during this time. We have focused our attention on enhancing routine cleaning in preparation, with more proactive and preventative measures in place. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and have taken an extra level of sanitary precautions so you can feel at ease during your stay. The below effective response measures are helping us continue to provide a safe and clean environment for all:
- Comprehensive COVID-19 guidance is in place, including providing hand sanitizers (shipment to arrive mid-June) and frequent cleaning of high-touch areas.
- We have a designated employee to focus on sanitizing, which includes routinely cleaning all frequently touched surfaces throughout the inn.
- Hand sanitizer will be in all public areas and at check-in (starting in mid-June).
- We have increased cleaning of restrooms and public areas.
We’re Here for You!
Do you have any questions for us or want to chat before booking your stay? Our dedicated staff would love to discuss your upcoming trip with you. Whether it be answering questions about our enhanced cleaning routines or helping you fill your itinerary with fun and safe activities, we’re here for you! Call 251-965-7321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us today. Get updates and connect with us on our Facebook page or Instagram page too.